New Version TreoPIM 1.7.4
- Renewed design of the Treo Dark theme
- While scrolling the list of entity entries an icon for automatic scrolling up is displayed
- A checkbox for selecting all entity entries has been added to the fixed panel on the entity page.
- The “bad server response” error when duplicating article families and updating attribute values in the product is resolved.
- While adding values for multilingual product attributes, the values are saved and displayed correctly.
- If you click on Options in the selected dashlet, the error will not occur, but a pop-up for the dashlet settings will be displayed instead.
- The error "Server side error" when removing attributes and marks via Actions menu is fixed.
- While sorting the channels according to the code on the product page only channels added to the product are shown, not all created channels.
- When removing an attribute group, it is not displayed as a hash in the product family.