Data Exchange via API
- TreoPIM has a service-oriented software architecture, i.e. a complete data exchange takes place via REST API.
- All data from all entities in the system, including customentities and their fields are immediately available via API for all third-party systems.
- Fully automated bilateral data exchange is possible.
- Manual data import is available for all entities in the system, including custom entities and their fields.
- Field mapping is done by the user per import process.
- For each import operation, the data can only be imported into one entity, e.g. products without attributes, categories etc.
- Import process can be reversed.
- Configure and use any import feeds (the import feeds module is required) to import any product data at once.
- Manual data export is available for all entities in the system, including custom entities and their fields.
- For each export operation, the data can only be exported from one entity at a time, e.g. products without attributes, categories etc.
- The fields to be exported can be specified per export process.
- Configure and use any export feeds (the export feeds module is required) to export any product data at once.
- It can be created and used several channels.
- For each channel, it is predefined in which languages and locales the product data and in which currencies the prices are to be transferred.
- The following distribution channels are conceivable - online shops, websites, print catalogs, e-commerce platforms etc.
- A channel determines which products with which attributes and which product images are made available via the channel.
- By assigning categories to channels, it is determined which products are to be published via the channel.
- Product attributes can have different attribute values per channel, e.g. different product descriptions because of double content problems, different marketing strategies etc.
- Create associations to reflect the relationship between products.
- An unlimited number of product association types can be applied, e.g. cross-selling, up-selling, substitutions, packs etc.
- It is possible to create bilateral associations for products in one interface - a product A "consists of" product B, "product B" is a part of "product A.
- Per product an unlimited number of the associated products can be indicated, e.g. Product B is a cross-selling product for product A, product C is an up-selling product for product A etc.
- A product can be used for any type of association.
- Products can be associated with each other as an n:m relationship.
- TreoPIM offers the ability to manage an unlimited number of product catalogs.
- Product catalogs are used to determine the product range that is to be transmitted via a channel.
- The product range of a catalog is determined by the assigned category tree.
- It is possible to assign only one category tree to a catalog, and one category tree can be assigned to several catalogs at the same time.
- It is up to the user to decide according to which principle the catalogs should be divided - e.g. it is possible to keep the supplier catalogs as they are and to create their own catalogs from them.
- It is possible to create subcatalogs that represent a subgroup of your product range of a main catalog.
Classification, Categorization and Segmentation
- It is possible to create several categories and to make several categories trees from them by defining a parent category for a child category.
- A category tree or its part can be assigned to several catalogs - the products belonging to the category tree thereby form the catalog assortment.
- A parent category can have several child categories and a child category can have only one parent category, and thus each category can be used only in one category tree.
- It is possible to create many category images per category.
- A category can have several related products and a product can be assigned to more than one category.
- A product can be assigned only to the category that has no subcategories.
- You can view and manage the category trees in a tree view.
- Products are classified by product families because each product must belong to a product family.
- Product Tagging - you can assign one or more tags to a product.
- It is possible to create additional custom fields to classify or segment your products.
- You can create several to specify product families to define the possible types of your products.
- Product families help you to increase the quality of your product descriptions.
- Product attributes are assigned to a product family to determine which attribute values to specify for a product when the product is assigned to the product family.
- One product can only belong to one product family, this is queried when creating a product.
- For each product family it must be defined whether the attribute values for a product in this product family are mandatory or voluntary and whether these values must be defined uniform for all channels or specific for each channel.
Attributgruppen und Attribute
- You can create any number of product attributes to describe product properties in detail and in a structured way.
- Thanks to product attributes, products can be filtered both in TreoPIM and in other systems.
- Product attributes can be of different types - there are over 20 predefined attribute types.
- Attribute values are automatically validated depending on the attribute type.
- Attribute values can be monolingual or multilingual - it is determined by the selection of each attribute type.
- Use attribute groups to display product attributes structured and grouped in the product descriptions.
- One attribute can be used in more than one product family - it can be mandatory in one family and voluntary in another.
- It is possible to configure an attribute in one product family as "multichannel" and in others as "uniform".
- Other attribute types can be programmed additionally to cover your specific needs.
- Some attribute types can have only predefined values to ensure uniformity of values across all products.
- One attribute can belong to only one attribute group.
- You can manage hundreds of thousands of products in TreoPIM.
- Use product types, e.g. Simple, Bundle, Package, Configurable to show all possible product peculiarities.
- Assignment a product to a product family determines which product attributes should and could have that product, and whether the values for product attributes should be channel specific or not.
- It is also possible to create any additional product attributes for a product, in addition to the attributes that are inherited through the product family of the product.
- It is possible to store individual attribute values per channel which entitle generally valid attribute values for that channel (e.g., common weight attribute in kilograms, channel attribute value weight in pounds).
- Purchase prices can be entered in different currencies.
- A product can have many product images.
- Use color product tagging to show the characteristics of your product in the implementation of your workflow when preparing product information or for other purposes.
- Use color-highlighted product status to show the lifecycle of preparing product information or for other purposes.
Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- You can save several images per product and per product category in TreoPIM centrally, all images are stored in the database.
- It is sufficient to save each image in one size, all other sizes and formats are generated completely automatically while transferring the data.
- It is possible to associate a product image with more than one product, use the mass change feature to speed up this process.
- TreoPIM optimizes and compresses automatically the images for the web if it is set up.
- You can save various additional meta-information per image, if necessary, the administrator can create the additional fields for it.
- You can also save the original files in TIF, PSD or other formats.
- Manage under Documents your additional documents and media assets, which are general nature and have no direct relation to a specific product.
- Use our assets module to save additional documents and media assets per product.
- In TreoPIM it is possible to edit several entries of one entity at the same time.
- Use the search and filter function to find the product descriptions you want to change.
- All filtered or selected records can be deleted or changed at once, it is possible with the help of mass change.
- The fields allowed for mass change are to be configured by the administrator for each entity, including custom ones, through Layout Manager.
- Simple search and replace are possible.
History, Notifications and Comments
- History and change tracking – see exactly who changed what and when, showing old and new values side by side.
- Following (Following) – users can subscribe to individual entries so they do not miss a change.
- Capture comments anywhere, with the ability to attach files no matter what entry you're working on.
- Notifications – you can set up when you receive system notifications and when you receive e-mail notifications.
- Responsive Design – Use TreoPIM on any device - desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Dashboards – each user can set up more than one dashboard for themselves.
- Stream – track all changes made in the system.
- Cooperation – organize work on your product information internally and with external service providers. Use our Activities and Tasks module to get even more options.
- Brands – manage your own and foreign brands.
- Accounts – manage your business partners and related documents.
- Custom search and filter queries – to save your working time in the future.
- Auto-saved set filters – when you return to an overview page, this page will be the same as you left it.
- Document management – arrange your documents using a folder tree. Assign your documents to products and other available entities.
- Knowledge Management – create a simple wiki for your employees by describing all processes directly in TreoPIM.
- Custom navigation – each user can set up the navigation as he likes it best.
- LDAP authentication to simplify login to the system.
- Multilingual – use appropriate field types to provide multilingual information.
- Currencies – use as many currencies as you need.
- Units of measure – use standard and custom units.
- and much more...
Flexible Data Model and Entity Configurator
- With TreoPIM you can get any data model implemented exactly as you want it to be.
- You can create any number of custom entities, e.g. product series, contracts, experience reports etc.
- All user-defined entities are "full-fledged" and can be used immediately in Entity, Layout and Label Manager or in the navigation.
- The administrator can change any entities in TreoPIM at any time, both the system and the custom entities.
- Decide by yourself which fields will have a new or existing entity, change them according to your ideas.
- There are over 20 field types in the system. If you need more, then they can be easily programmed.
- You can create any desired relations (1: n, n: 1, n: m) between all available entities.
- Dynamic fields - you can define the conditions under which a field is displayed, hidden or becomes a mandatory field.
- You have full control over all layouts for each entity in the system.
- You can configure detail, panel and list layouts.
- You can use drag-and-drop to determine which fields in which field groups are displayed.
- Even after configuration, all user interfaces remain responsive and are automatically mobile-ready.
- Configure which fields are allowed for the filters and mass update.
- Determine which relational panels for which entity are to be displayed, as well as their order on the detail page.
Roles, Teams and Authorizations
- TreoPIM offers administrators an authorization concept at enterprise level!
- Create users, roles, and teams to manage access levels and authorizations within TreoPIM.
- One role can be assigned to one user or one team.
- One user can be assigned to more than one team.
- Authorizations and access levels are configured role-based.
- It is possible to set up the following access levels - to no entries, to own entries, to team entries and to all entries
- It is possible to configure the authorizations at the field level, e.g. certain data fields are hidden for certain roles
Modules Manager and System Updates
- TreoPIM provides users with innovative module management based on Composer technology, allowing them to automatically consider all the necessary dependencies of modules.
- One is warned when conflicts between modules are possible.
- Perform a system update or updates of your modules with a mouse click.
- Define a schedule with the Scheduled Jobs, when and if the system updates (TreoPIM and modules) should be performed automatically.
- You will be informed about the appearance of new module and core versions.
- All modules in TreoPIM can be activated or disactivated.
- Through Modul Manager it is possible to manage both the official and the individual modules for TreoPIM.
- A supplier portal is preconfigured in TreoPIM and can be deleted or reconfigured.
- It is important for all distributors to get the most up-to-date product data from suppliers as quickly as possible, and the supplier portal will help you with it.
- You can have an unlimited number of suppliers.
- Thanks to the Import Feeds module, it is possible to provide your suppliers with the import feeds set up / created for them so that suppliers can upload their product information in their PIM system.
- The authorizations and access levels are flexibly set up for all suppliers and the concerned employees at the portal level.
- A supplier can be assigned more than one account in your portal.
- It is up to the administrator to set up to which entities in the system and their fields a supplier should be granted access.
- Thus, it is also possible to allow the supplier to edit the product information imported by him directly in your system, completely or partially, e.g. to adjust prices or supplier's own product numbers.
- The assignment of a channel to an account (here supplier) makes the product information accessible for those portal users who belong to this account.
- A distributor portal is preconfigured in TreoPIM and can be deleted or reconfigured.
- Facilitate collaboration with your distributors by giving them access to your system through a distributor portal.
- You can have an unlimited number of distributors.
- Thanks to the Export Feeds module, it is possible to provide your distributors with the export feeds set up / created for them, so that distributors can download your product information from your PIM system, in the format and structure, which the distributor needs.
- The authorizations and access levels set up flexibly for all distributors and the concerned employees at the portal level.
- Provide quality product images in their original resolution.
- Give distributors the opportunity to access your product catalogs.
- The assignment of a channel to an account (here distributor) makes the product information accessible for those portal users who belongs to this account.