Data Exchange via API
- All data from all entities in the system, including customer-specific entities and their fields are immediately available via API
- Fully automated bilateral data exchange is possible
- Data from all configured product catalogs and channels are retrievable
Manual Data Import
- Data import is available for all entities in the system, including customer-specific entities and their fields
- Field mapping is done by the user per import process
- For each import operation, the data can only be imported into one entity, e.g. products without attributes, categories etc.
- Import process can be reversed
Manual Data Export
- Available for all entities in the system, including custom entities and their fields
- For each export operation, the data can only be exported from one entity at a time, e.g. products without attributes, categories etc.
- The fields which should be exported are to be determined by the user
- The following distribution channels are conceivable - online shops, websites, print catalogs, e-commerce platforms etc.
- A channel determines which products, with which attributes and at what prices, are made available via the channel
- By assigning categories to channels, it is determined which products are to be published via the channel
- Product attributes can have different attribute values per channel, e.g. different product descriptions because of double content problems, different marketing strategies etc.
- Products can also be assigned directly to a channel, a category assignment is then not absolutely necessary.
- An unlimited number of product association types can be applied, e.g. cross-selling, up-selling, substitutions, packs etc.
- Per product an unlimited number of the associated products can be indicated, e.g. Product B is a cross-selling product for product A, product C is an up-selling product for product A etc.
- A product can be used for any type of association
- Products can be associated with each other as an n:m relationship
Categorization, Segmentation and Classification
- It is possible to have several category trees in the system.
- One category tree or its part can be assigned to one or more channels
- One child category can only have one parent category
- One parent category can have multiple child categories
- One category can have multiple category images
- One category can have several related products
- One product can be assigned to more than one category
- Product Tagging - you can assign one or more tags to a product
- It is possible to segment and classify the products in any desired way, e.g. using custom fields
- Product families
- One product can only belong to one product family, this is queried when creating a product
- The product family defines which attributes and their values are to be specified for a product
- You can define if an attribute is a mandatory or an optional field when creating a product
Attribute Groups and Attributes
- Multilingual maintenance of product attributes
- Attribute groups are necessary to structure the product attributes
- One product attribute always belongs to one attribute group
- You can create your own product attributes and attribute groups for each product family
- There are over 20 predefined available attribute types
- Attribute values are automatically validated depending on the attribute type
- Additional attribute types are possible
- Some attribute types can only have predefined values
- One attribute can belong to only one attribute group
- Default values and units can be defined for attributes
- Product types - Simple, Bundle, Package, Configurable
- Necessary attributes that are used as an indication for a product are determined by the assignment to a product group
- It is also possible to associate any additional product attributes with the product, in addition to the attributes inherited by the product group
- It is possible to store individual attribute values per channel, which replace generally valid attribute values for the appropriate channel (for example, the usual attribute weight in kg, channel attribute value weight in pounds)
- Purchase prices can be entered in different currencies
- A product can have multiple product images
- Product tagging, with colored highlighting
- Product status, with colored highlighting
Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Hold all product-related images and files in your PIM
- You save each image in one size only, all other sizes and formats are created automatically
- TreoPIM automatically optimizes and compresses images for the Web
- You can save original files in TIF, PSD or other formats
- Collect meta-information for your media assets
Flexible Data Model and Entity Configurator
- With TreoPIM you can get any data model implemented exactly as you want it to be.
- You can create any number of new entities, e.g. contracts, experience reports etc. and these are immediately available in the navigation configurator
- Decide by yourself which fields will have a new or existing entity, change them according to your ideas.
- Use more than 20 predefined field types for the field appendix
- You can create any desired relations (1: n, n: 1, n: m) between all available entities
- Dynamic fields - you can define the conditions under which a field is displayed, hidden or becomes a mandatory field.
- You have full control over all layouts for each entity in the system
- You can configure detail, panel and list layouts.
- You can use drag-and-drop to determine which fields in which field groups are displayed
- Even after configuration, all user interfaces remain responsive and are automatically mobile-ready
- Configure which fields are allowed for the filters and mass update
- Determine which relational panels for which entity are to be displayed, as well as their order on the detail page
History, Notifications and Comments
- History and change tracking - see exactly who changed what and when, showing old and new values side by side
- Following - users can subscribe to individual entries so they do not miss a change.
- Capture comments anywhere, with the ability to attach files no matter what entry you're working on.
- Notifications - you can set up when you receive system notifications and when you receive e-mail notifications
Roles, Teams and Authorizations
- User, role and team management
- One role can be assigned to one user or one team
- One user can be assigned to more than one team
- Authorizations are configured role-based
- It is possible to set up the following access levels - to no entries, to private entries, to team entries and to all entries
- It is possible to configure the authorizations at the field level, e.g. certain data fields are hidden for certain roles
- Each user can set up more than one dashboard for themselves
- There are multi-language field types in the system
- Document management
- Arrange your documents using a folder tree
- Assign your documents to products and other available entities
- Knowledge management
- Is implemented as a simple WIKI
- Describe all your processes directly in TreoPIM
- Custom navigation
- Each user can set up the navigation as he likes it best
- LDAP Authentication
- and much more...